Pre-paid Payment Instruments (PPIs) are an innovative form of payment instrument, to meet customer requirements for everyday purchases, traveling overseas, gift-giving, charitable donations, studying abroad, prevention of over spending and can be issued in form of card or mobile wallet.
Gift Cards: It is a type of PPI which is a perfect instrument for individual as well as for Corporate gifting.
Saraswat Bank Gift Card gives you flexibility to use your card at your convenience, anytime, anywhere. The Gift Card can be easily and securely used at any of the RuPay accepting merchant outlets. We have ensured that your Saraswat Bank Gift Card makes your shopping experience convenient and memorable.
Features of Saraswat Bank's Gift Card:
- Saraswat Bank's Gift Card is issued in collaboration with NPCI's Rupay card scheme.
- Gift card can be used for POS and Online transactions only.
- No cash withdrawal is permitted at ATMs / Micro ATMs.
- Validity of Gift card is 3 years from the date of purchase or expiry date mentioned on the card whichever is earlier.
- Minimum value that can be loaded on to a Gift card is Rs. 100/- or in multiples of Rs. 100/-
- Maximum value that can be loaded on to a Gift card is Rs. 10,000/-
- No reloading of value is permitted for Gift card
- Saraswat Bank's Gift card is a non-personalized magstripe card which can be used only in India (Domestic POS and Online merchants)
- POS transactions with Saraswat Bank's Gift card is done with the physical card and PIN.
- Online transactions with Saraswat Bank's Gift card is done with the card number, CVV, Expiry date and One-time password (OTP)
- No underlying account is required for Gift card
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS