Online NEFT/RTGS Registration
- Download 'Internet Banking Registration Forms' from 'Download forms' option given on our bank's site.
- Fill up the application form, giving the NEFT/RTGS limit required and submit it in your home branch.
- On registration by the branch, you will receive username, login PIN and transaction PIN.
- In case of existing net banking customer applying for fund transfer facility, Transaction PIN will be sent seperately.
RTGS/NEFT Global Limits
Savings account customer
- Savings account customers can opt for online NEFT limit within the global limit range of Rs 1/- to Rs 3.00/- lakhs
- Online RTGS facility is not available to Savings account customers.
- Savings customer wishing to transfer money through RTGS will have to give his request across the counter as per present practice.
Current account customer
- Current account customers can opt for online NEFT/RTGS limit within the global limit range of Rs 1/- to Rs 20.00/- lakhs
- Combination of NEFT and RTGS limit should not cross Rs 20.00 lakhs.
Account holders already using this feature for lower limits can request to increase their On-line NEFT/RTGS limit.
Download 'On-line NEFT/RTGS request Form
Timings of NEFT/RTGS
- Monday to Friday - RTGS request received from 9.00 a. m to 3.45 p.m. and NEFT request received from 9.00 a. m. to 6.00 p.m. will be executed.
- Saturday - RTGS request received from 9.00 a. m. to 1.15 p.m. and NEFT request received from 9.00 a. m. to 12.15 p. m. will be executed.
- System will not accept RTGS/NEFT requests received after cut off time.
Steps to login 'Online Banking' & 'NEFT/RTGS' transaction
Customer would receive Username and Login password and Transaction Pin through courier/speed post.
Steps for Login 'Online Banking'
- Click on Internet Explorer
- In address field type 'http://www.saraswatbank.com' to log on to Saraswat bank site.
- Click on 'Internet Banking' to logon 'Online Banking'
- Click on 'Online Banking' and in next screen enter your 'Username Name' and 'Password' and click on submit button.
In case you are using Net Banking facility first time then system will force user to change Login PIN.
Even for new Transaction pin, system will force user to change the Transaction PIN.
Change - Login pin.
- Enter your Login pin in the field 'Old Login pin' field.
- Enter 'New Login pin' consisting of minimum 8 characters to maximum 16 characters with 1 special characters (like @, %, # etc) in field 'New Login pin'.
- While setting the password characters should not be repetitive.
- Confirm Login Pin in third field
- Click on 'I agree'.
- Then the system will logoff automatically.
- To Login again click on 'Online Banking' and in next screen enter your 'User name' and newly set login Password.
Change - Transaction pin.
- To set the new transaction password click on 'Change password'
- In the change password field, enter your transaction password received in the field 'Old Password'
- Enter your New transaction pin consisting of 8 to 16 characters with 1 special character (like @,%,# etc) in field 'New password'.
- While setting the password characters should not be repetitive
- Please note that the Transaction pin should not be same as Login pin.
- Enter same Transaction password again in field 'Confirm password'.
- Click on 'Change Transaction Password' box.
- Press OK
- You will get message "Transaction password changed successfully ".
- User has to Re-login with 'Username' and with 'New Login password'.
- On login, system will display all linked accounts as well as options available to net banking customer including NEFT/RTGS option.
Steps to Login NEFT/RTGS
- Click on 'NEFT/RTGS' option and user will get four options namely 'Add New Payee', 'Confirm New Payee', 'Delete Payee' and 'Help' options.
- Below that system will display Debit account and NEFT/RTGS fields.
- Before doing NEFT/RTGS transaction, user should know beneficiary account number, IFSC code of beneficiary's bank, name, address and mobile number.
- To locate IFSC code of beneficiary's bank, click on NEFT/RTGS given in point 1.8 under 'Help'.
- Then it will link to RBI site and will show name of the banks.
- Clicking on the required bank, will show the list of branches with IFSC code.
Steps for NEFT/RTGS transaction
Add New Payee
- User will have to register beneficiary first i.e. to whom he wishes to transfer the money.
- User will click on 'Add New Payee' option to register the beneficiary.
- User will enter Payee Name, account number, IFSC code in 'Add New Payee' option and will click on 'OK'.
- Security code will be generated for newly registered payee and will be sent by SMS to user on the mobile number registered to your primary account.
- Customer will enter this security code in PRN field and click on submit.
Confirm New Payee
- After adding new payee user will go to 'Confirm new Payee' option.
- Customer will have to enter the beneficiary account number in the Beneficiary Account field. After entering the account number the system will display the payee details for confirmation. User will check the Payee details and will then enter his Payee Registration Number (PRN) sent on the registered mobile number.
- On entering PRN system will confirm newly added payee and screen will display a message “Payee added successfully”.
- In case wrong details are entered then user can go to 'Delete Payee' and can cancel the payee registered.
To do Funds transfer three options will be displayed on the screen
1)Transfer of Funds in linked account.
2)Intra bank transfer of funds.
3)Inter bank transfer of funds using RTGS/NEFT.
Customer can select the option which he prefers to use
Online Fund Transfer through NEFT/RTGS
- To proceed for NEFT/RTGS transaction on the main screen user will select the account from the drop down which user wishes to debit from his linked account.
- Then user will select NEFT or RTGS and will click on 'submit' and system will display next page.
- User will click on 'Payee' icon and system will display list of all registered payee in the drop down.
- User will select payee and system will display details of payee selected.
- User will enter amount, transaction password and immediately after that system will pop up message 'Applicable charges will be debited to your account' before confirming the transaction.
- After entering the Transaction password an One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Then system will debit account with RTGS/NEFT amount, applicable charges and will display transaction reference number (i.e. Unique Transaction Reference-UTR for RTGS transaction and Reference Number in case of NEFT) on the screen.
- User will have to enter the One Time Password (OTP)/Dynamic Password and click on submit button
- User can note down the reference number which can be used by the user to track the transaction.
- The system will do auto authorization of transaction.
- Customer will be intimated through SMS on debiting his account.
Rejection of Transaction
- In case the transaction is rejected due to any reason e.g. incorrect IFSC code, incorrect account number, then transaction will be reversed to your home branch.
Home Branch will reverse the amount to respective customers account.